Establishment and licensing of a BVI mutual fund
For establishment of a BVI professional, private or public mutual fund, we offer a complete solution. This contains a complete set of services necessary in order to create, launch and run the fund. The following services are necessary during the various stages of the establishment of a new BVI mutual fund:
- The standard new Business Companies Memorandum and Articles of Association, will have to be modified to suit owners particular needs. Stipulations dealing with the choice of methods/procedures for subscription, redemption and net asset value calculation will have to be included in the Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Incorporation of the Fund company as a BVI Business Company, providing the Registered Agent and Registered Office for the Fund and appointing first director(s) of mutual fund.
- Obtaining duplicate Certificate of Incorporation (required for licensing purposes).
- Drafting of the Offering Memorandum, Administration, Custody and Management Agreements.
- Submission of the licence Application along with the accompanying documents (Due dilligence documents, Agreements, etc).
- Appointment of administrator.
- Assistance with appointment of custodian and opening of a custodial account.
- Assistance with appointment of auditor.
- Assistance with opening of brokerage account.
- Obtaining CUSIP/ISIN number.